Day 01 : Kathmandu Arrival , Greetings and Transfer to Hotel . O/N
Day 02 : Kathmandu Guided Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 : Kathmandu-Arugath (550 m) 7 hrs bus/jeep ; 1 ½ more by jeep to Soti Khola (597 m)
Day 04 : Soti Khola (597 m)- Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs
Day 05 : Machhakhola (825 m)- Jagat (1330 m) 7-8 hrs
Day 06 : Jagat (1330 m)- Deng (1860 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 07 : Deng (1860 m)- Namrung (2580 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 08 : Namrung (2580 m)-Samagaon (3480 m) 6 hrs
Day 09 : Restday Samagaon (3480 m); acclimatization walk to Birendra Tal and eventually to Manaslu Base Camp (4400 m)
Day 10 : Samagaon (3480 m)-Samdo (3865 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
Day 11 : Samdo (3865 m)- Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m) 3-3 ½ hrs
Day 12 : Dharmasala/Larke Phedi (4470 m)-Bimtang (3740 m) 8-12 hrs walk via Larkya La (5125 m) (time depending on shape and weather conditions)
Day 13 : Bimtang (3740 m)- Tiliche (2255 m) 6 hrs
Day 14 : Tiliche (2255 m)-Chyamche
Day 16 : Chyamche-Ngadi Bazar 6 hrs
Day 17 : Ngadi Bazar-Besisahar 4 hrs, bus to Kathmandu 6-7 hrs
Day 18 : Kathmandu Free day at your own
Day 19 : Fly back to your destination
Please let us know your preference date of travel ,if you don't find a place on our fixed departure
1. After finishing your trek, if you have more time to stay Nepal and want to do other activities, such as white water rafting, jungle safari, travel and tour, we customized the itineraries according to your interest. It means we can design short or long itineraries according to your request.
2. Total cost of the treks will depend on trekking trails and their itinerary choices. For your kind information, the price depends upon size of group, quality of service, mode of trekking etc.
3. For price and more details, please mail us at email@example.com
01.Why should I choose HT Adventures to organize my trek / expedition?
We are the local trekking agency with experience of more than 15 years in the tourism field.
Our guides and trekking staff are government authorized with yearly enhancing the different kind of tourism courses .
Every year we have been organizing trek and tour with 99% successful rate in the Himalaya .
02. What if I have never been trekking before?
Himalaya Travel Adventures are appropriate for beginners / Experienced one. It is expected that you should be in good physical shape prior to the trek / expedition,
that you maintain a regular exercise routine or Jogging, and that you are able to walk 5-7 hours per day for most days during trek .
03. How about Mountain Sickness during the trek ?
We have tried our best in itinerary for the pacing and progression to altitude adjustment during high altitude treks.
We ( Our guide ) closely monitor the effects of altitude on our clients/ trekkers, and in case of sickness, we can move you quickly to a lower altitude .
04. What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
In the mountain we are not sure what will happen but we try our best good things to happen .
In case of emergency, our staff is well trained and know how to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
05. If I cancel my trip can I get a refund?
Yes , Only 10 % is charged and other get refunded while 2 week priors to depart will be charged 25% .