01: Kathmandu Arrival and Transfer to Hotel
02: Kathmandu guided sightseeing
03: Kathmandu drive to Beni
04: Beni drive to Darbang
05: Darbang trek to Dharapani
06: Dharapani trek to Jaljala or Jungle Camp
07: Jaljala trek to Dhorpatan
08: Dhoorpatan trek to Thangkur Phedi
09: Thangkur Phedi trek to Pelma / Tatopani
10: Pelma trek to Dhule
11: Dhule trek to Syang Khola
12: Syang Khola trek to Purbang
13: Purbang trek to Saha tara
14: Rest Day
15: Saha tara trek to Lahini
16: Lahini trek to Odar Camp
17: Odar Camp trek to Dho
18: Rest Day
19: Dho trek to Numala Base Camp via Tokiyo
20: Numala Base Camp trek to Bagala Base Camp
21: Bagala Base Camp trek to Other side of Bagala
22: Bagala Base Camp trek to Phoksundo
23: Rest Day
24: phoksundo trek to Chepka
25: Chepka trek to Army Camp
26: Army Camp trek to Juphal
27: Juphal fly back to Kathmandu
28: Kathmandu Free at your own
29: Flight Back to your destination
Please let us know your preference date of travel ,if you don't find a place on our fixed departure
1. After finishing your trek, if you have more time to stay Nepal and want to do other activities, such as white water rafting, jungle safari, travel and tour, we customized the itineraries according to your interest. It means we can design short or long itineraries according to your request.
2. Total cost of the treks will depend on trekking trails and their itinerary choices. For your kind information, the price depends upon size of group, quality of service, mode of trekking etc.
3. For price and more details, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01.Why should I choose HT Adventures to organize my trek / expedition?
We are the local trekking agency with experience of more than 15 years in the tourism field.
Our guides and trekking staff are government authorized with yearly enhancing the different kind of tourism courses .
Every year we have been organizing trek and tour with 99% successful rate in the Himalaya .
02. What if I have never been trekking before?
Himalaya Travel Adventures are appropriate for beginners / Experienced one. It is expected that you should be in good physical shape prior to the trek / expedition,
that you maintain a regular exercise routine or Jogging, and that you are able to walk 5-7 hours per day for most days during trek .
03. How about Mountain Sickness during the trek ?
We have tried our best in itinerary for the pacing and progression to altitude adjustment during high altitude treks.
We ( Our guide ) closely monitor the effects of altitude on our clients/ trekkers, and in case of sickness, we can move you quickly to a lower altitude .
04. What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
In the mountain we are not sure what will happen but we try our best good things to happen .
In case of emergency, our staff is well trained and know how to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
05. If I cancel my trip can I get a refund?
Yes , Only 10 % is charged and other get refunded while 2 week priors to depart will be charged 25% .