|Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu||Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2: Explore Kathmandu||Welcome dinner|
|Day 3: Drive to Pokhara||Yoga basics: healing hatha|
|Day 4: Drive to Kande and hike to Tolkha||Yoga body: warming up|
|Day 5: Hike to Chhomorung||Yoga mind: self-care|
|Day 6: Hike to Dovan||Yoga heart: opening up|
|Day 7: Hike to Deurali||Yoga soul: diving deeper|
|Day 8: Hike to Annapurna Base Camp||Yoga self-practice: experience & explore|
|Day 9: Hike to Sinuwa||Yoga being: inner peace|
|Day 10: Hike to Jhinu Danda||Yoga balance: cooling down|
|Day 11: Hike to Birethanti and drive to Pokhara||Yoga happiness: celebration|
|Day 12: Pokhara Lake||Goodbye dinner|
|Day 13: Return to Kathmandu||Time for shopping, city walk, massage|
|Day 14: Return home||Transfer to airport|
A yoga-focused trekking in the magnificent Himalayas, connecting your body and soul
October 8 – October 22 2018
Please let us know your preference date of travel ,if you don't find a place on our fixed departure
1. After finishing your trek, if you have more time to stay Nepal and want to do other activities, such as white water rafting, jungle safari, travel and tour, we customized the itineraries according to your interest. It means we can design short or long itineraries according to your request.
2. Total cost of the treks will depend on trekking trails and their itinerary choices. For your kind information, the price depends upon size of group, quality of service, mode of trekking etc.
3. For price and more details, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
01.Why should I choose HT Adventures to organize my trek / expedition?
We are the local trekking agency with experience of more than 15 years in the tourism field.
Our guides and trekking staff are government authorized with yearly enhancing the different kind of tourism courses .
Every year we have been organizing trek and tour with 99% successful rate in the Himalaya .
02. What if I have never been trekking before?
Himalaya Travel Adventures are appropriate for beginners / Experienced one. It is expected that you should be in good physical shape prior to the trek / expedition,
that you maintain a regular exercise routine or Jogging, and that you are able to walk 5-7 hours per day for most days during trek .
03. How about Mountain Sickness during the trek ?
We have tried our best in itinerary for the pacing and progression to altitude adjustment during high altitude treks.
We ( Our guide ) closely monitor the effects of altitude on our clients/ trekkers, and in case of sickness, we can move you quickly to a lower altitude .
04. What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
In the mountain we are not sure what will happen but we try our best good things to happen .
In case of emergency, our staff is well trained and know how to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
05. If I cancel my trip can I get a refund?
Yes , Only 10 % is charged and other get refunded while 2 week priors to depart will be charged 25% .