Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival , then drive to Boudhanath
Day 02: Sightseeing in Boudhanath and Pashupatinath
Day 03: Drive to Dhadey 10/11 hours
Day 04: Dhadey trek to Chuplu 5/6 hour
Day 05: Chuplu trek to Mele Monastery 5/6 hour
Day 06: Mele Monastery to Khilkhording Monastery 5/6 hour
Day 07: Khilkhording Monastery trek to Taklung 5/6 hour
Day 08: Taklung trek to Pikey Peak 4/5 hour
Day 09 : Pikey Peak trek down to Jhapre 5/6 hour
Day 10: Jhapre trek to Dhap 4/5 hour
Day 11: Drive to Bhaktapur 9/10 hour
Day 12: Bhaktapur sightseeing .
Day 13: Bhaktapur drive to Nagarkot
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 15: Flight Back
Please let us know your preference date of travel ,if you don't find a place on our fixed departure
Date & price
The yoga trekking in Nepal will take place from 28 September to 13 October 2019.
Price: 1299 euros per person
The full travel programme, including tours in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
Daily yoga classes
Guide and porters and their insurance
Three meals daily during the trekking
Welcome and goodbye dinner
Transfers during the trip
Small travel medicine kit
Luxury stay at the farm in Nagarkot
Excluded: return flight, visa, travel insurance, meals in Kathmandu/Bhaktapur/Nagarkot, other personal expenses.
1. After finishing your trek, if you have more time to stay Nepal and want to do other activities, such as white water rafting, jungle safari, travel and tour, we customized the itineraries according to your interest. It means we can design short or long itineraries according to your request.
2. Total cost of the treks will depend on trekking trails and their itinerary choices. For your kind information, the price depends upon size of group, quality of service, mode of trekking etc.
3. For price and more details, please mail us at email@example.com
01.Why should I choose HT Adventures to organize my trek / expedition?
We are the local trekking agency with experience of more than 15 years in the tourism field.
Our guides and trekking staff are government authorized with yearly enhancing the different kind of tourism courses .
Every year we have been organizing trek and tour with 99% successful rate in the Himalaya .
02. What if I have never been trekking before?
Himalaya Travel Adventures are appropriate for beginners / Experienced one. It is expected that you should be in good physical shape prior to the trek / expedition,
that you maintain a regular exercise routine or Jogging, and that you are able to walk 5-7 hours per day for most days during trek .
03. How about Mountain Sickness during the trek ?
We have tried our best in itinerary for the pacing and progression to altitude adjustment during high altitude treks.
We ( Our guide ) closely monitor the effects of altitude on our clients/ trekkers, and in case of sickness, we can move you quickly to a lower altitude .
04. What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
In the mountain we are not sure what will happen but we try our best good things to happen .
In case of emergency, our staff is well trained and know how to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
05. If I cancel my trip can I get a refund?
Yes , Only 10 % is charged and other get refunded while 2 week priors to depart will be charged 25% .