Day 01 : Kathmandu Arrival , Greets and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing ( Pashupatinath , Boudhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square )
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Sirse 600m ( 11 hour drive ) bumpy and greasy roads
Day 04 : Sirse to Wapchu 1300m ( 4 hrs )
Day 05 : Wapchu to Baudha (7 hrs )
Day 06 : Baudha to Kil Khor Ding Gompa 6 hour ( 3200 m)
Day 07 : Kil Khor Ding Gompa to Pike Peak 7 hour ( 3600m )
Day 08 : Pike Peak - Top - Gole 6 hour walk
Day 09 : Gole - Bhandar -5 hour
Day 10 : Bhandar drive to Bhaktapur 10 hour drive
Day 11 : Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Day 12 : Bhaktapur drive to Kathmandu ( Free day )
Day 13 : Flight Back to your destination
Please let us know your preference date of travel ,if you don't find a place on our fixed departure
1. After finishing your trek, if you have more time to stay Nepal and want to do other activities, such as white water rafting, jungle safari, travel and tour, we customized the itineraries according to your interest. It means we can design short or long itineraries according to your request.
2. Total cost of the treks will depend on trekking trails and their itinerary choices. For your kind information, the price depends upon size of group, quality of service, mode of trekking etc.
3. For price and more details, please mail us at email@example.com
01.Why should I choose HT Adventures to organize my trek / expedition?
We are the local trekking agency with experience of more than 15 years in the tourism field.
Our guides and trekking staff are government authorized with yearly enhancing the different kind of tourism courses .
Every year we have been organizing trek and tour with 99% successful rate in the Himalaya .
02. What if I have never been trekking before?
Himalaya Travel Adventures are appropriate for beginners / Experienced one. It is expected that you should be in good physical shape prior to the trek / expedition,
that you maintain a regular exercise routine or Jogging, and that you are able to walk 5-7 hours per day for most days during trek .
03. How about Mountain Sickness during the trek ?
We have tried our best in itinerary for the pacing and progression to altitude adjustment during high altitude treks.
We ( Our guide ) closely monitor the effects of altitude on our clients/ trekkers, and in case of sickness, we can move you quickly to a lower altitude .
04. What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
In the mountain we are not sure what will happen but we try our best good things to happen .
In case of emergency, our staff is well trained and know how to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
05. If I cancel my trip can I get a refund?
Yes , Only 10 % is charged and other get refunded while 2 week priors to depart will be charged 25% .